Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of NanoWriMo

So it's Day 2 of NanoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and I'm proud to report that my word count is exactly....drumroll.....ZERO! I suppose I should feel like a total failure already but to be honest this week has been a crazy mess already. It looks like it will get much much quieter which means that my big fat '0' will soon be a fleeting memory. The good news is that if we were to consider the number of ideas in my head regarding this month's novel....there wouldn't be a zero in sight! In fact it would scroll like the ticker tape on Wall Street. Perhaps this flood of plot action scenarios and potential catastrophies will drown my protagonist in some very interesting writing. We can hope right? Well, I suppose this was as fit a way as any to begin this blog...cheers to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment